1. Instruments can not be placed in direct sunlight, moisture, to prevent damages caused by accident.
2. Instrument surfaces to remain clean, preferably when not covered with a cloth to prevent dust. For accessories such as: probe, SMD, shovels, bags of electrodes must be a clean one, and clean with a dry cloth or wring a wet rag to wipe, don't wash.
3. Matching cosmetics must follow the instrument manufacturer's instructions for use, for example: probe, SMD, shovel head must not oily or corrosive and cosmetic contact.
4. Pull all wires of the accessories are not permitted and wrapped to avoid broken power wire, and all the instruments were not flooded.
1. Operators do not nail too long or press buttons at random as many instrument panel soft keys, material more brittle, so easily lead to rupture.
2. Operator interface between pay strict attention to instruments and accessories from top to bottom, often neglecting handy plug to plug, which can cause contact damage.
3. After the operation is finished be sure to turn off the power supply, otherwise the instrument dry, a direct result of instrument and shorten service life.