Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser 2 in 1 system for tattoo removal and pigment removal
Advanced Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser System uses very short pulse output mode, instead of thermal effect, by the principle of light mechanical shock wave, pigment is “shattered” into finely granular via focused energy, are more likely to be absorbed by the body metabolism. It will minimize the side effects of thermal effect, and achieve the goal of almost solve all kinds of pigment. It has better treatment effect than traditional laser. Advanced Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser machine is proved to be the best laser to smash pigment particles with less damages to the surrounded skin tissues. In addition, Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser wave will stimulate new collagen and growth factor proliferation to remove pigment, whiten skin, reduce tiny wrinkles and repair scars, etc.
1. Remove all kinds of tattoos, specialized in removing red capillary, coffee, brown, black, cyan and other colorized tattoos.
2. Remove mole, birthmark, brown blue nevus, junctional nevus, etc.
3. Skin whitening, skin rejuvenation, fine lines removal, acne scars therapy, pore remove, face lifting, etc.
4. Remove the pigment skin pathological changes, the pigmentation caused by color pigment mixture.
5. Effectively remove all kinds of embroider eyebrow, soak lip, eye line and lip line.
6. Remove Chloasma, coffee spots, freckles, sunburn, age spots, nevus of ota, etc.
1. High Energy & Short Pulse Duration:
The power emits in trillions of a second to skin tissue, which can explode the pigment into much more small pieces than traditional Q-switched laser. The pigment pieces can be absorbed more easily and faster.
2. Minimal Risk and Less Pain:
Since the pulse duration has been reduced thousand of time, less damage of skin is realized. The treatment is more safe and less pain.
3. Fast: For tattoo removal, usually 6-8 treatments is necessary by traditional Q-switched laser. With advanced Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser, only 3-4 treatments is needed for completely removal.
4. High Performance: Pigment clear rate is higher, pigment removal speed is faster.
5. Suitable for all skin colors from I-IV skin types.
6. No anesthesia during the treatment, No inflammation. No hyperpigmentation after treatment.
7. Refused to stimulate melanin active again risk. Remove melanin and start repair mechanism.
Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser machine used unique Honeycomb Focused technology to form a skin effect vacuolization , which can protect skin from damaging during treatment. It is able to treat all colors of tattoo on patients of all skin-types.
2. Fast Effective:
Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser machine makes tattoo & pigment removal treatment process from 5 to 10 times reduced to 2 to 4 times, greatly reduce the treatment course and recovery time, with fast and obvious effective.
3. Comfortable & Safe:
It can remove all kinds of pigment and tattoo effectively and safely , because Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser use precise positioning of the target tissue therapy to reduce damage to the skin to achieve the freckle effect.
4. No Hyperpigmentation:
The Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser uses ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in length) to hit the melanin with a great pressure, the melanin shatters into tiny dust-like particles. Because the particles are so small, they are more readily absorbed and eliminated by the body. It will significantly reduce postoperative swelling and melanin precipitate phenomenon.
- 1064nm: Dark, blue tattoo removal
- 532nm: Red, brown, colorful tattoo removal
- 1320nm: Black doll treatment for face whitening, skin rejuvenation, shrink pores, deep cleaning
- Fractional: Speckles, spots, pigments removal
Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser System
1064nm, 532nm, cellular, 1320nm
Laser Pulse Width
10.4 inch color touch screen
Air cooling + Water cooling
1). How do I know if Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser is the right tattoo removal laser for me?
As the leading Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser, it is able to treat all colors of tattoo ink on patients of all skin-types, so it’s very likely that it could work for you!
2). How do I know if Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser is the right skin rejuvenation treatment for me?
Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser is the most versatile short-pulse laser in the world, allowing it to treat a wide variety of pigment conditions as well as acne scars and wrinkles. Although other aesthetic products and lasers can treat similar conditions, Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser is the only way to achieve great results without the pain, redness and downtime.
3). Is Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser safe?
Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser’s ultra-fast pulses and specialized wavelengths work together to minimize the amount of heat that is transferred. Less heat means less damage to surrounding skin and less risk of injury.
4). How many treatments are necessary?
The number of Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser treatments for unwanted pigmentation will vary depending on the condition being treated and how each individual responds. For tattoo removal, the size, location and density of ink play important roles in how quickly clearance can be achieved, but 4-10 treatments is common for modern tattoos. The number of treatments for skin rejuvenation is largely depended on the clinical condition being addressed, but 2-5 treatments are common.
5). How long do the results last?
Tattoo removal and acne scar results are permanent. Skin rejuvenation treatment results are long lasting, but some pigment conditions can be recurrent. Some patients find that a Nd: YAG Picosecond Laser treatment every six months can help prevent accumulation of pigment and slow the appearance of wrinkles.
6). What is the recovery time?
Recovery times are dependent on the condition being treated and each patient’s ability to heal. Typical treatment intervals are 2-6 weeks for pigmented lesions and 6-8 weeks for tattoo removal. Treatments for
acne scars and can be performed every 3-4 weeks.